Tallyn's Reach Pool Information
Swimming Pool Information & Forms
The Tallyn's Reach Authority Board of Directors has selected the YMCA as your pool and lifeguard service provider for the 2022 pool season. For any questions regarding the operations and guidelines of the pool, please review the Rules and Regulations.
2022 Pool Information
You will need to bring your activated pool card to enter the pool.
In order to have your key fobs activated to access to the pool, all current Tallyn's Reach Resident will need to fill out NEW Disclaimer of Liability/User Release forms for the 2022 pool season. This is a yearly waiver and must be completed for you to have access to the pool
Replacement cards are $25. Renters can get a card from their landlord or purchase one for $25 (credit card only)
2022 Pool Hours
May 28th – August 7: Summer Hours
The pool is open every day from 10AM-8PM for residents to enjoy except for 2 Saturdays in which the Tallyn’s Reach Sharks swim team hosts their swim meets.
Swim Meets 2022
The swim meets are scheduled for June 4 and June 25 and are from 10am-2pm. Residents may enjoy the pool from 2pm-8pm on days of the meets.
August 8th to September 5th – Back to School Hours:
Monday – Friday 12pm- 4pm *Swim at Your Own Risk*
4pm-8pm Lifeguards on Duty
*During swim at your own risk we will not have any lifeguards in the stands during this time.
All children under the age of 18, need to be accompanied by their parents or guardians to participate in the Swim at Your Own Risk hours.
Saturdays & Sundays Lifeguards on Duty 10am-8pm
In order for children to swim in the lap pool without an adult they are required to pass a swim safety test. The test consists of 2 parts:
- Tread water for one minute
- Swim the length of the pool
For the safety of our swimmers, we have regular safety breaks scheduled at the pool. The breaks occur 15 minutes before the hour beginning at 11:45. Adults are allowed to lap swim during these safety breaks. Children must remain out of the pool until the safety break is over.
The lifeguards are responsible for the aquatic safety of our residents and to prevent drowning. Please help them and follow the rules so we can have an enjoyable and safe summer at the pool.
Your Pool Team
Please join us in welcoming Zeke Evans, who is our Aquatic Coordinator from the YMCA who will help us maintain and manage the pool this summer. Thank you Zeke! If you have any questions or comments regarding the lifeguard staff or the pool management please reach out to Zeke at EEvens@denverymca.org.
The lifeguards are here for you! They want to ensure we have a safe and fun swim environment.
The feels like temperature outside must be 60 degrees or higher for our pool to open. If lightning or inclement weather is spotted the pool will close for safety and reopen when the weather has passed. The pool and pool deck will be cleared when either of the following is occurring:
- Cloud to ground lightning is observed and less than 30 seconds pass from seeing the lightning and hearing the thunder from the flash.
- In cloud lightning is occurring directly overhead.
Notes from our Lifeguards about the weather policy:
- We use the Weather Bug app for all weather information. We specifically use Legacy stadium at Cherokee Trail as our closest station.
- We will stay open if it is just raining if we can see the bottom of the pool.
- We close when lightening is 10 miles away from us.
- If the weather looks bad to the point we will not reopen within an hour, we put all staff on call. This means when it is safe to open we can call the staff back to reopen and let everyone in. This also means at least two guards must be on site to open due to CPR protocol.